Mini Hawk 1i
The Mini Hawk 1i is a high quality fixed focal length camera with a matched IR illuminator in a miniature single housing, making it ideal for both mobile and fixed applications.
It is ideal for short to medium range fixed or mobile ANPR applications up to 25m which require a colour overview image.
Due to its small size, low power and hard anodised weather proof packaging it is particularly suited to external fittings to all types of vehicle.
- Electronic zoom and pan/tilt facility.
- Optically filtered to match the wavelength of the illuminator to exclude the effects of extraneous light.
- Unique control capability to synchronise with the IR illuminator which can offer higher contrast images in day or night, ensuring more definition and sharper edges to greatly improve ANPR performance.
- Supplied with a stainless steel adjustable universal bracket for vehicle or fixed mounting.
- Fast connection via IP68 connector with 5m composite cable which is waterproof when mated.
- Simplified installation - cable is broken out into individual wires which can easily be passed through bulkheads or the interior of a vehicle.
- Camera is supplied as standard with 25mm focal length lenses for operation at medium to long distance.
- Options for 8mm, 16mm and 25mm are available for shorter range, wider angle, operation.
- Control is via an optically isolated RS232-C link and uses the Petards Universal Protocol for full dynamic control of camera setup and performance.
- GUI (Graphic User Interface) available to download via website for easy set up and optimisation.