The tiny ProVida Kestrel 10 front facing camera module can be used with any of our ProVida video enforcement systems.
Standing at just 50mm high x 50mm wide, it remains one of the smallest high performance surveillance cameras on the market.
Kestrel 10 was designed with the stringent VOSA guidelines in mind to ensure safety for driver and passenger without compromising on quality.
It has already been adopted as the chosen camera of choice by police forces working to these important safety guidelines.
- 10x optical zoom with auto focus and extensive control capabilities.
- High performance integral microphone.
- Fully compatible as a drop-in replacement for upgrade on existing systems where space is at a premium.
- Fully compliant with:-
- VOSA safety guidelines.
- NAAS standards for daytime ANPR applications
- For windscreen mounting, the camera is compact enough to mount behind most rear-view mirrors.
- Low light characteristics for video evidence capture.
- Supplied with an adjustable camera bracket for windscreen mounting.
- Simple connection via an RJ45 socket allowing direct connection to existing ProVida 2000 systems as either a front or rear camera.
- GUI (Graphic User Interface) available to download via website for easy set up and optimisation.