Petards Joyce-Loebl is a capable and experienced Defence engineering
company, with our main focus being on the design and manufacture of rugged electronic products for use within military environments. By employing highly trained and skilled individuals, we are able to combine market-leading products, deep industry experience and technical expertise to deliver high quality, reliable, customer-focused solutions across a wide range of applications.
- Wide engineering capabilities to work with customers in meeting individual demands.
- Extensive electrical, electronic, and software skills in many different product and application areas.
- Flexible production and assembly areas ideal for meeting requirements of numerous items with varying sizes.
- Able to quickly adapt to varying quantity demands in response to our customers needs.
- Static controlled areas and fully equipped electronic workshops allowing us to meet a wide variety of project types.
- Large (MoD approved) secure stores area, providing added flexibility in the storage and delivery of volume requirements.
Post Design Services & Obsolescence Management
- An established facility for providing on-shore support for a range of in-house, UK, and foreign equipment.
- Ensuring that our products continue to be reliable and function to changing requirements throughout their lifetime.
- Using our expertise to develop products for different applications.
Repair and Refurbishment
- Providing our customers with the confidence of 100% equipment availability.
- Repair to Original Build Standard
- Utilisation of OEM Components.
- Re-sourcing of Obsolete Components.
- Incorporation of Modifications.
- Full Component Traceability.
- Fast Turnaround.
- Testing to Specified Standards.
- Equipment Warranties.
- Technical Publications to military and commercial standards.
- Providing total confidence for the customer.
- Engineering Studies
- Trials Support
- Pre-compliance Testing
- Air Qualification
- Project Management